Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm in mess

Hello.Yeah its been 8 days we enter the year 2012.
All I can say last week,i messed up.it seems like my emotions controlled all over my body.
yeah I dunno wat to say but sometimes i think i am so desperate.
desperate to find the love one,find a girlfriend.
Man, seriously i hate this feeling.Its like controlling me from doing anythings right.
I hope it will end soon.

I wish i can be one heartless guy.At least for a moment so i can concentrate to what im suppose to do now.yeah.

And U, how come i always dreaming about u?I guess u are still there.Inside my broken-pieces of heart.Yeah i hope you do well there.I dont care if this entry will make me as a douchebag, but i have to admit that i always thinking of you without no reason.Sometimes make me wanna ask, are you going it the same?

There goes my whole week.

Alright peeps.I guess its Melati MODE.

toddles.

No comments: